Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

What I'll Be Watching Over Break

In case you haven't already guessed based on the nature of this blog, I am a big "movie guy".  I have five films that I plan to see over the holiday break.

They include...



Trailer: Saving Mr. Banks on Disney Video

Saving Mr. Banks: The story of how Mary Poppins (one of my favorite musicals of all-time) went from book to screen!




Anchorman 2: Gotta stay classy, if you know what I mean.




American Hustle: Christian Bale as a fat, balding businessman?  Sounds intriguing.  Plus, Jennifer Lawrence!




The Hobbit 2: The Desolation of Smaug: Yep, I'm a LOTR lifer!




Grudge Match: I have a brother who is obsessed with Sylvester Stallone, so I'll be watching this one whether I like it or not.  Looks funny, though.  Kind of a lampoon of "Rocky".

Any thoughts, questions, wondering-s why "Secret Life of Walter Mitty" isn't on the list.  It's because I can't stand Ben Stiller, that's why.  Next question...